No matter if you are employed part-time, full time, permanent or on a fixed-term contract, Apleona is committed to providing our employees a competitive salary and attractive benefits while they work with us:
- Holiday - You will enjoy at least 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata if you are employed part time)
- Perkbox – All Apleona UK employees are automatically provided with their own Perkbox account. Through this they have access to over 200 perks including big brand discounts, fantastic restaurant and cinema offers, a wellness-hub packed with expert lifestyle and fitness rewards plus lots more surprises!
- Support Helpline – We provide all colleagues with access to an Employee Assistance Line, available to provide expert professional advice on services including counselling, legal advice, health and wellbeing support. This service is completely free of charge and is available to access immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pensions - Apleona will contribute into your pension in line with government guidelines, in the process helping you to plan for the future
- Cycle to work – Our colleagues are encouraged to feel the benefit of improved health and well-being by participating in the government Cycle To Work scheme, through which employees save money on a brand new bike and accessories, whilst spreading the cost